Internet technologies continuously change, and because internet business models are not fully established, this statement is subject to change. Any changes to the privacy statement will be posted here and Youth INC will notify you of any material changes by placing a prominent notice on the homepage. Youth INC encourages you to periodically visit this page to stay informed about the data practices of Youth INC. By using this site, you consent to the data practices described on this page and any updates.
4. The Information Collected On This Site: Youth INC maintains and uses the anonymous, non-personal information collected in the youthinc.rbcraceforthekids.com server log files. This information includes such anonymous data as number of visitors to the site, most popular pages, the user’s operating system (e.g., Macintosh or Windows), and user’s browser type (e.g., Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer). Youth INC uses this information to help improve youthinc.rbcraceforthekids.com and enhance your viewing experience. The server log files do not collect email addresses or other personally identifying information. Youth INC does not tie this information to personal data and therefore it remains anonymous.
5. Cookies: Youth INC uses temporary Cookie information to personalize your viewing experience. Youth INC does not correlate Cookie information with any personally identifying information such as name, address, or email address.
6. How to Change or Delete Your Information: If you have submitted personally identifiable information through youthinc.rbcraceforthekids.com and would like to change or delete that information, please email Youth INC at email@example.com. In your email, please specify which page or form on the website you used to submit your information.
7. Data Security Measures: Youth INC has put into place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, ensure the correct use of information, and to safeguard and secure the information collected about you; however, Youth INC cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or disclosure of information will never occur.
8. Restrictions: Youth INC may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if it believes such action is necessary to comply with legal process served on Youth INC. If information received is harmful, obscene, threatening, criminal, or has criminal implications, Youth INC reserves the right to use, disseminate, or store this information as it deems appropriate in its sole and absolute discretion.
9. Your Consent: By using youthinc.rbcraceforthekids.com, you agree to the conditions of this privacy statement. Youth INC reserves the right to change this privacy statement. If Youth INC changes the statement, it will post the changes on this page to keep you informed of the information it collects, how it uses this information, and whether the information is shared with third parties. Your continued use of youthinc.rbcraceforthekids.com constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
10. How to Contact Us: Should you have other questions or concerns about this privacy statement or Youth INC’s data collection practices, please email mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.