Prepare to push your limits in the newest addition to the RBC Race for the Kids in NYC –the RBC Challenge Powered by Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Created by a team of expert athletes and the professionals at CrossFit Solace, this six event competition will test strength, endurance and agility. Every second counts so find three teammates and start training today!
- Teams of four with at least one female and one male
All team members must participate in each station, one at a time, to complete the total distance/reps listed below
All team members must contribute at least one rep per station
The team must entirely complete a station before entering the next station box, and all members must be in the box before reps can begin
- Ten teams compete simultaneously; new heat to start every 30 minutes
- Teams will be ranked based on overall time to complete the six-station course (25 minute time cap)
See event details below for a scaled version of the event. Please note: teams completing the scaled version will not be eligible for the Championship Round.
- Teams are encouraged to set a fundraising goal of $5,000 to be designated to the charity(ies) of their choice.
- Click here to see event details.
The 10 fastest teams from the qualifying heats will compete to become the ultimate champions. The fastest team to complete all the events in the round will be crowned the winners. Awards will be given for second and third place teams.
The events of the Champion Round will be announced on site, so come prepared to show us your best!
For more information about the event, or to sponsor a team, please contact Jenna Stasiewicz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RBC RACE FOR KIDS
Saturday, October 01, 2016
200 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10281